BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dissapointment 3x


bad week 4 me...
1) results...damn lousy results...bloody results...f**kin' results

2) this 1's really shit...total SHIT
this morning ccm returned my wallet
suprised...i tot i brought it back home
then i remember i left my wallet at the school last week
wat's worse all the money's gone...SHIT
total amount=RM100+
not only tat...my wallet's soaked n can't be used anymore,
if i found out who steal it i gonna kill him/her n peel off his/her skin from head 2 toe n pull of his/her nails!!!

3) Magic lose!!! can't believe the nba title won by a rapist's team!!!
mlm to u guys
sry about all those bad words...juz 2 moody, can't control my temper...i juz feel sad n angry T.T
my eyes r filled wif tears of sadness n dissapointment...anger fill up my heart...feel like jumping off a cliff

argh...SHIT!!!
stupid week for me...

0 comments: